Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In the Heat of the Sun

I'm still not a fan of the very warm weather that Salt Lake offers. Yesterday we ventured out the The Wheeler Farm and got to see all kinds of farm animals. And today Sara and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium. We had lots of fun seeing all the different kinds of sea life. We even got to touch some sting rays, which feel like hard slimy boogers. I think I'm like Nadia because I liked the frogs the best.

Wheeler Farm
The Living Planet Aquarium

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

wow beautiful pictures Rachelle!

Paul and Susan said...

Awesome pictures Rachelle.

The Patton's said...

Nadia Says "A Blue Frog, i Wanna go there" i said, thats far away where shelll is, she says," i really wanna go there where shell is really really"!

The Patton's said...

I Love the Sea Horse, keep posting!