Monday, December 14, 2009

Schools out for Winter...

Finally a break. I'm not sure what i'll do with myself for the next 3 weeks, but I will find something to do (most likely quilt). Here are a few of the instruments I have been working with. A few days ago I assisted on a root canal during class (very intricate work), I really enjoyed. I am looking forward to go on an observation at an oral surgeons. I'll need to keep up my reading and review procedures so I don't dumb down...

Also here are a few pics from my camera/phone that I thought were cute of Malik and Nadia up to there usual antics...

1 comment:

Paul and Susan said...

Those dental instruments look overwhelming to know how to use them all. I'm impressed you are learning how all about them. Cute pictures of the kids. They sure love their Aunt Rachelle!